- RSS Channel Showcase 3445700
- RSS Channel Showcase 4859966
- RSS Channel Showcase 2966652
- RSS Channel Showcase 2889818
- 05/03/18--09:01: 5 Vesicoureteral Reflux (VUR) Nursing Care Plans
- 09/03/18--12:37: Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- 11/30/18--08:01: 13 Surgery (Perioperative Client) Nursing Care Plans
Nursing care planning goals for a patient with vesicoureteral reflux (VUR) may include relief of pain and discomfort, prevention of infection and trauma, and increased knowledge of the surgical procedure, expected outcomes, and postoperative care.
Meconium aspiration syndrome (MAS) is the aspiration of stained amniotic fluid, which can occur before, during, or immediately after birth.
Surgical intervention may be needed to diagnose or cure a specific disease process, correct a deformity, restore a functional process or reduce the level of dysfunction.
Analytical thinking and complex clinical knowledge, understanding, and assessment are necessary from the minute the shift starts until the nurse leaves work. This 20-item exam is for students and practicing nurses who crave to intensify their abilities in prioritizing, assigning, and delegating.